Guest Post Submission Guidelines for EAT LOVE SAVOR® International Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
Sharing the future of True Luxury with Expert Insights and Articles
We are looking for a specific type of contributor. Before requesting consideration to contribute a luxury expert guest post to our luxury lifestyle magazine platform, kindly follow the instructions below. We do not accept unsolicited submissions. Any articles sent blindly will be immediately deleted without opening. Only those that meet our criteria set out in our guidelines will be considered to contribute and potentially become a regularly featured EAT LOVE SAVOR® Luxury Expert Contributing Editor.
- We only feature articles written by working luxury experts that are actively serving the luxury industry, (i.e.: a fine jewelry designer or expert in fine jewelry auctions that writes about the luxury jewelry market) and from Luxury Brands themselves and/or their public relations (goods, services and experience providers).
- We only work with brands that we deem to be a fit for our discerning readership, editorial mandate and direction.
- We only feature articles about true luxury. Our editorial mandate and direction is strictly focused on luxury – true luxury, (intermediate and inaccessible luxury) and the business of luxury.
- Before pitching our editors, please be sure to read our online magazine before submitting an idea for an article.
- To pitch an idea for consideration, and possibility of invitation to submit an article: contact us with your article idea and outline, the category it falls under, and your luxury industry position, background / credentials and links to some of your published writing.
Those who have received written approval to submit your article for publication? Remember…
- The post must be engaging, entertaining, informational and educational for the discerning readers of this niche and international magazine.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written to a university level.
- The post must not be sales oriented or entirely self-promotional.
- Send us your bio and link. Your post will include a link to your brand website and a brief author’s bio (approx. 3-4 sentences), which will appear at the end of the guest post.